Thursday, January 27, 2011

Boom Boom

There were these three guys. An American, a Hispanic, and a Russian.
They decided to go hunting. The American went out in the morning and came back with a Deer.

The Hispanic asked, "How did you get the deer?"
The American answered," I followed the tracks and boom boom I got this deer.

So, the Hispanic went out the following morning and came back to camp with a larger Deer. The Russian asked, "How did you get this Deer?"
The Hispanic answered, "I followed the tracks and boom boom I got this deer.

So the Russian went out the following morning and came back with bruises, cuts and broken bones.

The American and the Hispanic asked, "What happened to you?"
The Russian answered, "I followed the tracks went boom boom and was hit by a train."

No comments:

Post a Comment