Sunday, April 24, 2011

An E-Mail

I want to thank all my friends and other unknown people who have forwarded chain letters to me from 2005, to 2011 and still continue doing so….

Because of your kindness:

*I stopped drinking Coca-Cola after I found out that it’s good only for removing toilet stains.
*I stopped going to the movies for fear of sitting on a needle infected with AIDS.
*I smell like a wet dog since I stopped using deodorants because they cause cancer.
*I also stopped answering the phone for fear that they may ask me to dial a stupid number and then I get a phone bill from hell with calls to Uganda, Singapore and Tokyo.
*I also stopped drinking water outside for fear that I will get sick from the rat shit and urine.
*When I go to parties, I don’t look at any girl, no matter how hot she is, for fear that she will take me to a hotel, drug me, then take my kidneys and leave me taking a nap in a bathtub full of ice.
*I also donated all my savings to the Amy Bruce account. A sick girl that was about to die in the hospital about 7,000 times. (Poor girl! she’s been 7 since 1993…)
*My free Nokia phone never arrived and neither did the free passes for a paid vacation to Disneyland.
*Made some Hundred wishes before forwarding those Dalai Lama, Ganesh Vandana, Tirupathi Balaji pics etc..
Now most of those “Wishes” are already married (to someone else)!
*If Facebook deletes my account, it doesn’t matter BUT PLEASE DON’T SEND me
“Facebook is deleting accounts: Due to sudden rush…” Otherwise I’ll delete my E-Mail account!

Now importan note...
If you don't send this e-mail to at least 11,298 people in next 10 seconds, a bird will pee on your head at the next 6.30 p.m.

Nothing has happend till now.
But who knows??
So please forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment