Wednesday, March 30, 2011

This Is Why I Don't Like Visiting My Rich Friends

This is why I don't like visiting my rich friends


Once when visiting a very rich friend of mine , the maid approached me and asked me ......


1- Question : What would you like to have for a drink, fruit juice, soda, tea , hot chocolate, cappuccino, frappuccino or coffee?
Answer: Tea please.

2- Question :
Ceylon tea, Indian tea, herbal tea, bush tea, honey bush tea, iced tea or green tea ?
Answer : Ceylon tea please

3- Question :
How would you like it? black or white?
Answer :
White

4- Question :
Milk or fresh cream?
Answer :
With milk


5- Question :
Powdered milk or fresh milk ?
Answer : Aah , fresh .

6- Question :
Goat's milk or cow's milk?
Answer :
cow's milk please .

7- Question :
Freezeland cow or Afrikaner cow?

Answer: umm , think I'll just take it black

8- Question :
would you like it with a sweetener, sugar or honey or without ?
Answer :
with sugar

9- Question :
beet sugar or cane sugar ?
Answer :
cane sugar

10- Question :
white, brown or yellow sugar?
Answer: Oh ya , forget about the tea , just give me a glass of water instead .

11- Question :
mineral water , tap water or distilled water?

Answer :
mineral water

12- Question :
flavoured or non-flavoured?
Answer:
I think I'll just die of thirst !!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment