Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Why Women Cry

>Why Women Cry
>Watch her eyes

>A little boy asked his mother, "Why are you crying?" "Because I'm a woman , "
>she told him.

>"I don't understand , " he said. His Mom just hugged him and said , "And you
>never will."

>Later the little boy asked his father , "Why does mother seem to cry for no
>reason?"

>"All women cry for no reason , " was all his dad could say.

>The little boy grew up and became a man , still wondering why women cry..

>Finally he put in a call to God. When God got on the phone , he asked , "God ,
>why do women cry so easily?"

>God said

>"When I made the woman she had to be special.

>I made her shoulders strong enough to carry the weight of the world, yet gentle
>enough to give comfort.

>I gave her an inner strength to endure childbirth and the rejection that many
>times comes from her children.

>I gave her a hardness that allows her to keep going when everyone else gives up
>, and take care of her family through sickness and fatigue without complaining.

>I gave her the sensitivity to love her children under any and all circumstances
>, even when her child has hurt her very badly.

>I gave her strength to carry her husband through his faults and fashioned her
>from his rib to protect his heart.

>I gave her wisdom to know that a good husband never hurts his wife , but
>sometimes tests her strengths and her resolve to stand beside him unfalteringly.

>And finally , I gave her a tear to shed. This is hers exclusively to use
>whenever it is needed."

>"You see my son , " said God , "the beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she
>wears , the figure that she carries , or the way she combs her hair.

>The beauty of a woman must be seen in her eyes , because that is the doorway to
>her heart - the place where love resides."

No comments:

Post a Comment